Get in touch with me
Stelfox is partnering with a leading provider of software solutions that protects sensitive data from cyberattacks for Enterprise customers globally.
We are assisting the Senior Manager of the EMEA European support operation in Cork to build out a new Tier 2 Product / Technical Support team to deal with Customers issues as they come in to be resolved from markets across EMEA region.
The company protects sensitive information from insider threats, automates time-consuming tasks, and extracts valuable insights from enterprise data through a range of Data & security products they offer to the Global marketplace.
We are looking to speak with Technical / Product Support engineers, System administrator or system engineers who enjoy and have a passion for helping Enteprise customers and dealing with theirs issues to allow them to be successful.
What you need:
• Strong communication skills
• Microsoft background – Active Directory, Exchange, Windows servers, Sharepoint etc
• Networking – DNS troubleshooting, TCP/IP, firewalls, Cisco, IP routing etc)
• Databases – SQL Server or web servers (IIS, Apache etc)
• Experience with databases (MS SQL Server) and virtualization products
• Would be highly regarded: scripting/programming knowledge, network certifications
• Competitive salary & benefits
• Good work-life balance (no shifts or on-call)
This is a permanent position with varied responsibilities and long term perspectives, as you would be part of the core team that sets the foundation for this new Support Centre as it plans to expand over in the future in Cork.
Contact me now for an informal chat to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668 SEND your CV direct to email@example.com
Apply for Technical Support Engineer-Level 2