Get in touch with me
Our Galway based financial technology client is looking for a Technology Business Analyst to join their team for a permanent role.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for delivery of analysis, requirements gathering, making technical recommendations and defining the solution to the issues.
As Technology Business Analyst you will be taking part in project reviews with the teams and work closely with other technology business analysts.
• You will be gathering of functional and non-functional requirements by using systems and data analysis, business process analysis, user interviews, use cases and scenarios.
• You will be gathering requirements according to documentation standards such as: Requirements Traceability Matrix, Business Requirements documentation, Gap Analysis, Use Cases, or Epics and User stories
• Develop high-level business requirements into an appropriate level of business & system rules and detailed user, functional and non-functional requirements
• Administer requirements documents to all stakeholders
• Manage effective change control over requirements
• Manage sign-off and acceptance of requirements by stakeholders
• Negotiate and prioritize requirements with all stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
What you need:
• Experience in both development and infrastructure
• Experience in requirements gathering and prioritisation techniques
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Experience in process mapping, detailing businesses logic and rules in a product/solution.
• Understanding of development methodology
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of User flow diagrams, Epics & User Stories.
• Strong Documentation skills, especially Confluence
Lala now for an informal chat to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668 SEND your CV direct to email@example.com