Are you a business leader and proficient in IT testing and release streams? Then go ahead and click the apply button to hold the title of a test manager of a complex integration software project at a leading aviation industry located in Dublin North. You will be Managing a team of software testers through test planning and execution by providing them a tangible approach to complex testing and release management.
- Forward Plan the test plan and release windows and cycles across a complex integration project including all code and surround systems
- Risk management and troubleshoot.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure test phases and application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate test plan and release content and effort
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, defects and scope changes
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required including weekly reports
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services liaising with Project.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
Contact Divya on 016793182 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration