Digital, UX & Content
6 Month Contract
We are seeking an enthusiastic and confident UX Designer, who can contribute to create and build innovative designs for interactive mediums, including websites, mobile applications, video and social. You will be working on high profile projects. Strong execution skills are as important as are strong conceptual skills.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and creative requirements. Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in the game helps you choose the best mix of proven and cutting-edge technology.
- Working with a defined brand style guide and very detailed high-fidelity wireframes, user flows, prototypes, interaction etc.
- Participate in user testing, implement design changes and create new product iterations
- Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development
- Working in an Agile environment with cross disciplinary teams
What you need:
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Blasamiq, InVision, Axure
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience developing with modern front-end frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams using Agile Methodology
- Experience with CMS in particular Drupal, Sitecore and Umbraco an advantage
- Experience working in a Mac/PC environment
For further details on this role send a copy of your CV to CiaraConnolly@stelfox.com
** Live Role – Apply for immediate consideration