Stelfox has exclusively partnered with an innovative Fin-Tech company that is helping traditional banks and financial institutions unlock their existing legacy systems through digital transformation, using their cutting-edge Open Banking Platform and advanced API-driven solutions.
The company has recently opened a new office in Dublin and has major recruitment plans over the next 12-18 months, as they look to build out product engineering, mobile development and technical support teams.
Our client believes in an Open Source, Mobile & API first approach when building their solutions and they are currently using some of the following technologies in their stack: Cloud Native, Microservices, Orchestration, CI/CD, DevSecOps, Automation, API-Driven, Machine Learning, etc.
They are now actively hiring for Web Application Developers to join their highly innovative software engineering team developing and maintaining responsive web applications, working with APIs, optimizing site performance and maintaining application security standards.
What you need:
• Degree/Master’s in IT / Computer science or equivalent industry experience.
• Minimum 1-3 years commercial Web development experience using HTML5, CSS3, Angular framework, etc)
• Experience working with Flutter and Dart is an advantage
• A fan of clean and maintainable coding practices.
• Comfortable working with APIs / web services is preferred.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues
• Self-starter and ability to work on your own initiate as well as a team environment.
• Excellent problem solver / critical thinker.
• Good attention to detail and ability to provide step-by-step technical help when required.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a remote working team setting with colleagues in other locations.
Our client is offering candidates the opportunity to work 100% remotely from anywhere in Rep. of Ireland.
The company has recently opened a new office space in Dublin city, in which new employees can also work from.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.