Windows System Engineer
Infrastructure & Cloud
Daily Rate Contract
The Role: Windows Engineer
The Contract: 6-Months
The Location: Cork City Centre
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing technical support administration of VM, Microsoft Exchange and Windows.
- Performing hardware implementation, configuration, tuning and administration VM, Microsoft Exchange and Windows environments.
- Performing operating systems implementation, configuration, tuning and administration.
- Performing hardware implementation, configuration, tuning and administration of a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Patching of VM and Windows environments
What you need:
- Degree or equivalent in Information Systems or IT discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- At least 5 years working experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange and VMware in a virtualised environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter that has excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify and analyse problems, propose potential improvements, and implement these solutions
Urgent role paying good rates – please get in touch with Micaela on 016793182