WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make a comment on our site.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means such as submitting details through our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, fixed line number, mobile number, email address and all other contact details, personal description and photograph.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Information you give us. We will use this information:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer, including this Website to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting data analysis testing research statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about our services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your date transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You should be aware that when you disclose personally identifiable information and agree to make that information available to our Customers on the Website (e.g. by submitting a CV to a recruiter Customer using the Website) that the information disclosed in your communication may be used by the Customer. These third parties may use your information (for example they may contact you, arrange an interview with you, review your suitability for a particular position) and such third activities are beyond our control.
Note: If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled to copies of your Data kept by us. At any time, you can make a written request to have access to all the personal information that we hold about you. We will provide this information to you and may request a small administrative charge.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data and in accordance with our obligations to you, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.